The AudioQuest Big Sur 3.5mm-to-3.5mm Audio Interconnect Cable is designed to reduce distortion in your signal. To achieve this, the audio cable utilizes solid perfect-surface copper+ conductors in a double-balanced asymmetrical geometry with foamed-polyethylene insulation, a metal-layer noise dissipation system, and cold-welded gold-plated pure "purple-copper" 3.5 mm plugs.
- Perfect-surface copper+ (PSC+) conductors
- Foamed-polyethylene insulation
- Metal-layer noise-dissipation system (NDS)
- Asymmetrical double-balanced geometry
- Cold-welded gold-plated pure purple copper RCA plugs