N22 is a compact, integrated stereo power amplifier and high-quality headphone amp. Connect your iPod or computer, with speakers or headphones, for a great-sounding personal stereo system. Perfectly suited for your desktop or a smaller space in your home or office, N22 is easy to connect to your Mac or PC with no software to install or settings to change.
N22 includes a USB power port that's perfect for powering Audioengine wireless adapters to stream your music wirelessly from your computer or iPod.
Pair the N22 amp with Audioengine P4 passives (or any speakers) for a high-end mini desktop hi-fi music system. Connect your iPod or computer with speakers or headphones for a compact and great-sounding personal stereo system. You can even connect a subwoofer to the variable line out and charge your iPod or smartphone through the USB power port. Two audio inputs are standard—RCA and mini-jack connectors—so you can plug in your computer, iPod, or stereo directly.
All Audioengine speakers and amplifiers share a similar "voicing" and tuning, so you are assured a matched system no matter which Audioengine products you decide to add to your system.
- Powerful but compact stereo audio amplifier
- Cool-running 22 watts RMS per channel
- 2 inputs for iPod, iPhone, computer, TV, etc.
- High-performance headphone output
- Variable preamp output
- USB charge/power port
- Gold-plated speaker connectors
- High-quality analog volume control
- Detachable power cord
- Power-saving idle mode
- Hand-finished MDF wood cabinet
- Integrated vertical stand
- Cables included
- Recommended speakers: Audioengine P4
- Works with:
- Audioengine P4 passive speakers
- Audioengine wireless audio adapters
- Desktop computers and laptops (Mac and PC)
- iPods and iPhones
- Rear-channel surround speakers
- Any products with mini-jack or RCA audio outputs
- What's in the Box:
- N22 amplifier with integrated stand
- N22 power supply
- Detachable AC power cord
- 1/8" audio cable, 2 meters (~6.5ft)
- RCA audio cable, 1 meter (~3.25ft)
- Speaker wire (16AWG), 1.75 meters (~5.75ft) (2)
- Cloth amplifier bag
- Cloth power supply bag
- Cloth cable bag
- Setup Guide
- Product Line Brochure