Epic tabletop setup
Everyone knows the difference between custom-built, small batch products and the general disappointment of mass-produced products. The A1 was designed with the goal of exceeding expectations of both value and performance. These compact speakers really pack a punch, making them a go-to system for tabletop setups and smaller-room audio at an incredibly affordable price.
Small speaker, BIG sound
The A1 Speakers are constructed with similar custom components found in the award-winning A2+ Speakers: Aramid fiber woofers, silk tweeters, and built-in power amps wrapped in precision tuned, hand-crafted cabinets. The bass was teased from the A1 with some clever acoustic and electrical design without using any digital signal processing or fake bass boost circuits. For the price, no audio system on the market performs better in terms of soundstage, low end, and clarity as the A1.
Simple setup in seconds
No network hassles and both wired and wireless inputs are always ready to go. Connect a TV or turntable via the 3.5mm mini-jack input or listen to your favorite streaming service via aptX Bluetooth with no manual switching between sources needed. The A1 is an incredibly versatile speaker for many applications at an entry-level price point.
- Type: 2.0 powered (active) multimedia tabletop speaker system
- Bluetooth receiver type 5.0 audio
- Amplifier type: Dual Class D
- Power output: 60W peak power total (15W RMS / 30W peak per channel), AES
- Drivers: 2.75″ Aramid fiber woofers, 3/4” silk dome tweeters
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo mini-jack, Bluetooth 5.0, aptX
- Outputs: LFE variable line-out for subwoofer
- Input voltages: 110-240V 50/60Hz auto-switching
- SNR: >95dB (typical A-weighted)
- Freq. response: 65Hz-22kHz ±2.0dB
- Bluetooth Audio: aptX, SBC, AAC
- Input bit depth/sample rate: up to 16 bits native/48KHz native
- Wireless operating range: up to 100ft
- Wireless latency: <30ms
- Weight (both speakers): 6.7 lbs
- Dimensions, each speaker (HWD): 6″ x 4″ x 5.25″
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov