The ATH-SR9 Over-Ear Headphones feature newly refined 45 mm True Motion Drivers with bobbin-wound OFC-7N voice coils and a DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating on the diaphragm to give you spectacular hi-res audio wherever you go. The headphones also employ Midpoint Mount Technology, which ensures uniform space in front of and behind the diaphragm, and an acoustic resistor in each driver that helps control airflow around the diaphragm for smooth, natural audio reproduction across the entire frequency range. The highly rigid construction of the aluminum housings, anchored by several tapped screws, greatly reduces unwanted resonance. And the soft, durable foam ear pads and headband ensure a comfortable fit.
ATH-SR9 comes with two detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cables: one standard and one with an in-line controller and microphone to let you easily answer calls and control music and video playback. Both cables are equipped with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones for exceptional durability and optimized audio performance. The headphones fold flat for easy transport in the included hard carrying case.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Exclusive 45 mm True Motion Drivers, each featuring a bobbin-wound OFC-7N voice coil and diaphragm w/ DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating, providing extremely accurate audio reproduction w/ extended high frequencies
- Midpoint Mount Technology provides a uniform space in front of and behind the diaphragm to ensure the full performance of the driver inside the limited space of the housing
- Acoustic resistor controls airflow inside the diaphragm housing to yield a natural sound
- High-rigidity aluminum housings reduce unwanted resonance
- Includes two 3.9" detachable cables (one standard, one w/ mic & controls) w/ A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors
- Ultra-comfortable, soft foam earpads and headband
- Fold-flat, swivel design and hard carrying case for easy portability
- Type: dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Voice Coil: OFC-7N
- Frequency Response: 5 - 45,000Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,500mW
- Sensitivity: 97dB / mW
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Weight: 9.5 oz without cable
- Cable: detachable 3.9" standard cable w/ A2DC connectors, detachable 3.9" cable w/ A2DC connectors and in-line control and microphone
- Connector: 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
- Accessories Included: hard carrying case
- Microphone Type: condenser
- Microphone Sensitivity: -40dB
- Frequency Response: 50 - 4,000Hz
- Microphone Polar Pattern: omnidirectional
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING
~ Shipping fees are factored into all furniture prices ~