AT-LP5 direct-drive turntable brings advanced technology and sleek, contemporary styling together for performance that looks as good as it sounds. Born of Audio-Technica’s rich analog heritage, AT-LP5 incorporates a J-shaped tone arm that takes its inspiration from the classic A-T models of the 1960s and ’70s. The tonearm features a metallic gimbal suspension system and precision bearings to mitigate tracking errors, and includes an adjustable counterweight and anti-skate control. It comes outfitted with a lightweight (10 g) AT-HS10 headshell and high-performance AT95EX Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge, created specifically for this turntable.
Constructed of anti-vibration damping materials with heavy-mass metal chassis inserts, AT-LP5 turntable is a class leader in limiting low-frequency acoustical feedback. Its precision-machined, die-cast aluminum platter is powered by a direct-drive, high-torque motor, ensuring stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3 or 45 RPM. The platter is topped by a 5 mm thick rubber damping mat that improves low-frequency reproduction.
AT-LP5 features a built-in switchable phono/line preamp that enables it to be connected directly to a computer, home stereo, powered speakers and other components that have no dedicated turntable input. The turntable is also equipped with a USB output for direct connection to a computer, and comes with PC- and Mac-compatible Audacity® software that lets you convert your records to MP3, WAV, or other digital audio file formats.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Direct drive, high-torque motor
- Fully manual operation w/ two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Exclusive AT95Ex Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge w/ replaceable stylus
- Lightweight AT-HS10 headshell
- J-shaped tonearm, modeled after original Audio-Technica designs from the 1960s and '70s, are engineered to minimize tracking errors
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier enables connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Heavy rubber damping mat for improved low-frequency reproduction
- Sleek, matte black finish
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, USB cable, and Audacity recording software for MAC or PC
- Included dust cover and mounting hardware
- Type: 2-speed, fully manual operation
- Motor: DC motor
- Drive Method: direct drive
- Speeds: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: die-cast aluminum
- Starting torque: >1.6kgf.cm
- Braking System: electronic brake
- Wow & Flutter: <0.2% WRMS (33 RPM)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50dB
- Output Level: pre-amp "PHONO": 3.5mW nominal at 1kHz, 5cm / sec; pre-amp "LINE": 150mV nominal at 1kHz, 5 cm / sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- USB Function: A / D, D / A 16bit 44.1 kHz or 48kHz USB selectable; computer interface - USB 2.0 compliant Windows XP®, Vista® or MAC OS X®
- Power Supply Requirements: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Dimensions: 6.1"h x 17.72"w x 13.86"d
- Weight: 23.1 lbs
- Accessories Included: AT95EX Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge with replaceable stylus; AT-HS10 lightweight headshell; power cord; dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable; 45 RPM adapter; USB cable; recording software; cartridge alignment and overhang adjustment template; dust cover with mounting hardware
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING
~ Shipping fees are factored into all furniture prices ~