Audio-Technica AT-LP3 fully automatic belt-drive turntable lets you take your analog listening experience to the next level with advanced features not typically found on automatic turntables. The balanced straight tone arm comes with a 1/2" mount universal headshell and AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge, giving you excellent high-fidelity performance, plus the option to use other moving magnet or moving coil cartridges of your choosing.
A hydraulically damped lift control allows the stylus to be precisely and safely lowered and raised at any point on a record. Yet the turntable also offers fully automatic operation, so you can simply press the Start button to begin play and the Stop button to lift and return the tone arm and shut off the turntable (the stop function occurs automatically when a record has played all the way through).
AT-LP3 is constructed of anti-vibration damping materials that limits low-frequency feedback. Resonance is further reduced by the turntable’s die-cast aluminum platter and accompanying 4 mm rubber damping mat. Equipped to play both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records, AT-LP3 features a built-in switchable phono preamp and an attached dual RCA output cable that enable it be connected to a home stereo, powered speakers and other components whether they have a dedicated turntable input or not. This turntable is available in black or white.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation w/ two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Balanced straight tone arm w/ hydraulically damped lift control and rest
- Built-in switchable phono / line pre-amplifier w/ attached dual RCA output cable
- Switchable pre-amp modes for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges
- 1/2" mount universal headshell w/ AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge and long-life diamond stylus
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter w/ 4 mm thick rubber mat
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes 45 RPM adapter and removable hinged dust cover
- Available in black or white
- Type: Belt-drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
- Wow & Flutter: <0.25% (WTD) @3kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50dB
- Output Level: pre-amp "PHONO": 1.5 - 3.6mW nominal at 1kHz, 5cm / sec; pre-amp "LINE": 129 - 313mV nominal at 1kHz, 5 cm / sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Dimensions: 5.0"h x 17.1"w x 13.8"d
- Weight: 11.5 lbs
- Accessories Included: AT91R Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge w/ replaceable stylus; 1/2" mount universal headshell; power cord; 45 RPM adapter; removable hinged dust cover; 4 mm rubber mat
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gramophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
In the unlikely event a television arrives damaged, we require notification of damages within 24 hours of receipt of the unit.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture and televisions, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING
~ Shipping fees are factored into all furniture prices ~