Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
Audeze LCD-XC closed-back headphone is incredibly dynamic, nimble, neutral and transparent, accurately revealing everything on the recording. It quickly became the ultimate tool for recording engineers, musicians and audiophiles alike for its clean, accurate sound. The closed-back design offers all the benefits of a planar magnetic headphone with increased isolation and greatly reduced ambient noise for a private and powerful listening experience.
Your favorite music erupts from a silent background taking on a life of its own. The sense of space is enormous, the midrange and high frequencies offer fantastic detail so you can hear further into the recording with more air and separation between performers.
- Acoustically engineered for accuracy
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Double-sided magnetic structure
- Diaphragms thinner than human hair
- Near zero distortion
- Internal soundguides
- Engineered and handcrafted in California using luxurious materials
- Transducers closely matched within + / - 1dB
- African Bubinga wood earcups
- Can choose real leather or leather-free earpads / headband option
- Can pair w/ portable devices but sounds best driven by a quality amplifier
- Sophisticated looks
- What's in the Box:
- Mini-XLR cable
- Stereo adapter
- Professional travel case
- Style: closed circumaural
- Transducer Type: planar magnetic
- Magnetic Structure: proprietary push-pull design
- Magnet Type: neodymium
- Transducer Size: 4.17"
- Maximum Power Handling: 15W
- Sound Pressure Level: >130dB
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 20kHz extended out to 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% through entire frequency range
- Impedance: 20ohms
- Efficiency: 100dB / 1mW
- Optimal Power Requirement: 1 - 4W
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov