Diana is a product created by combining the world renowned IEM technology of Jerry Harvey Audio, which has long been making custom earphones for musicians around the world, and the expertise of Astell&Kern reputed for their quality products made in Korea. Created by Jerry Harvey Audio, the inventor of the world’s leading custom earphone and Astell&Kern the favorite of music enthusiasts around the world, Diana lets you enjoy its beautiful design and amazing sound at the same time.
- 3-Way 3-BA Drivers
- The "Diana" applies Jerry Harvey Audio's patented "Freqphase" technology, which uses precisely cut tube lengths for each driver to minimize the phase shift of each frequency.
- The design flowing from the Sound Bore, body, to the logo on the shell boasts excellent durability thanks to the aluminum which is as strong as it is beautiful and light.
- 4N pure silver and 7N OCC copper hybrid 2.5mm 4-pole cable
- Model: Diana
- Body Color: Red / GunMetal
- Type: Universal fit IEM
- Driver Unit: 3way 3Drivers (High, Mid, Low) [3BA per side]
- Impedance: 18 ohm
- Noise Isolation: -26dB
- Sound Technology: Freqphase™ Time | Phase Waveguide / New Sound Bore
- Components: 2.5mm Balanced Cable, 3.5mm connector, 3Sizes of Silicon Ear tips (S,M,L), Carrying Case
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov