Billie Jean is the latest collaboration of In-Ear-Monitors (IEMs) between Astell&Kern and Jerry Harvey Audio which feature a new Dual Balanced Armature (BA) driver system. It is another winning product created by combining the experience and know-how of Jerry Harvey’s IEM design and the quality production of Astell&Kern.
- Patented freqphase® technology from Jerry Harvey Audio
- The Balanced Armature drivers used in Billie Jean are a customized BA only available from Jerry Harvey Audio and is designed to bring more power with less weight
- The special Acoustic Chamber Sound Bore design has been carefully crafted to bring a wide soundstage with incomparable dynamic range, without adding any interference.
- The cable used in the Billie Jean is not common copper. Instead, it is a copper cable plated with silver
- Impedance: 18 Ohms
- Noise Isolation: -26DB
- Drive Unit: 1 High 1 Low Custom Balanced Armature
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov