AK T5p 2nd Generation is the latest collaboration between beyerdynamic – the renowned German manufacturer with almost 100 years of headphone-making heritage – and Astell&Kern, a market leader in premium portable music players.
A closed-back design, the AK T5p 2nd Generation is tuned for optimal audio performance with Astell&Kern’s portable players, providing peerless clarity across all frequencies, plus excellent bass reinforcement.
It uses high-efficiency Tesla Technology and comes with an audiophile-grade 2.5mm 99.8% pure silver and OCC hybrid detachable balanced headphone cable.
The headphones, which are handmade in Germany, also feature high-quality ear pads to provide excellent comfort- even for long listening sessions. We increased the perfection of the product with black metal faceplate.
- Tesla technology: full sound potential, even with low-output devices such as smartphones, tablets, and high-resolution players
- 4N pure silver and 7N OCC Copper hybrid 2.5mm 4-pole cable: brings perfect balance to your music
- 102 dB Maximum SPL
- 5 Hz to 50 kHz Frequency Response
- 32 ohms Impedance
- Handcrafted and Made in Germany
- Driver Type Dynamic
- Design Over-Ear (Circumaural)
- Earcup Style Closed-Back
- Frequency Response 5 Hz to 50 kHz
- Impedance 32 Ohms
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL) 102 dB
- Maximum Power Handling 300 mW
- Audio Connector to Source 2.5 mm TRRS Straight
- Adapter (Included) 1/4", 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS
- Cable Design Y-Type
- Detachable Yes
- In-Line Remote/Microphone No
- Cable Conductor Material Oxygen-Free Copper, Braided
- Cable Length 4.59' / 1.4 m
- Weight 11.99 oz / 340 g
- Package Weight 2.64 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 11.3 x 8.7 x 5.9"
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov