Small, but Mighty
The Astell&Kern USB-C Dual DAC CABLE has been designed as an extension of existing Astell&Kern DAP lines.
Smartphone manufacturers are removing headphone jacks from their products. Without a headphone jack, how do you listen to music on your smartphone with the headphones and earphones you currently own?
As streaming services begin to support high-quality, high-resolution audio, are wireless earphones and headphones able to provide the full audio playback experience?
How can you enjoy high-quality music playback or games with dynamic and realistic sound on your computer without an expensive high-end sound card?
Our development team set out to create a product that would answer these questions.
- Full Metal Housing Design
- Dual-DAC HiFi Audio Chipset
- Silver-Plated Copper Shielded Cable
- Small Size, but Powerful Output
- zinc alloy chassis
- 2-volt RMS output
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- signal-to-noise ratio: 118dB
- total harmonic distortion: 0.0004% @ 1kHz
- output impedance: 2 ohms
- 3.5mm headphone module:7/16"W x 3/4"H x 5/16" D
- USB plug: 5/8"W x 1-15/16"H x 7/16" D
- weight: 0.05 lbs.
- Sample Rate:
- PCM: Support up to 32-bit/384kHz
- DSD Native: DSD64 (1-bit/2.8MHz), DSD128 (1-bit/5.6MHz), DSD256 (1-bit/11.2MHz)
- Frequency Response: ±0.030 (Condition: 20Hz - 20kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 118dB (@ 1kHz, Unbalanced)
- THD+N: 0.0004% (@ 1kHz, Unbalanced)
- IMD SMPTE: 0.0003% 800Hz 10kHz (4:1) Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 2Ω
- Output Level: 2 Vrms (Condition No Load)
- Input: USB Type-C (for Windows 10, Android smartphone/tablet, macOS)
- Output: 3.5mm headphone
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov