Made for high-resolution audio
The SR25 has a quad-core processor for fast and accurate decoding. Dual built-in high-performance DACs — one for each stereo channel - give you bit-perfect playback of high-res files up to 32-bit/384kHz. You also get native playback for 1-bit high-res DSD files up to 11.2MHz. And the player is compatible with MQA, yet another high-resolution format.
Couple the SR25 with a set of high-performance headphones and you're in for a real listening experience. The player has both a standard 3.5mm stereo minijack and a 2.5mm balanced 4-pole output.
Outstanding sound quality
You can play high-resolution downloads from sites like HDtracks without any additional equipment. Even with CD-quality files or compressed formats like MP3, the SR25 can help your music sound its best.
The player's high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion let the subtle details of your music come through. Plus, its high-fidelity, low-impedance output gives your headphones more power than most portable music players.
Bluetooth® compatible for wireless listening
For wireless listening, the SR25 features built-in Bluetooth. Stream music to your Bluetooth headphones or speakers. The SR25 offers Sony's LDAC high-fidelity wireless music streaming to compatible products, for better sound via a Bluetooth connection.
The player comes with 64GB of internal memory. A microSD card slot lets you add memory cards up to 1TB, for ample storage. And of course, you can have more tunes on extra cards and bring them along for easy swapping.
- Adding a new, faster Quad-Core CPU paired with the Dual Cirrus Logic CS43198 Master Hi-Fi level DAC, first used on the SR15
- Native playback support for DSD256
- A new class-leading performance mode for ultra-high quality playback without compromise
- Newly designed circuitry to improve sound quality enhancements
- Addition of Bluetooth LDAC codec to give users more options for higher quality wireless sound
- compact high-resolution portable music player
- plays MP3, FLAC, WAV, WMA, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, AIFF, MQA
- supports files up to 32-bit/384kHz
- native Direct Stream Digital (DSD) playback (.dff and .dsf formats up to 11.2MHz resolution)
- dual high-performance Cirrus Logic DACs (one each for left and right channels)
- powered by a fast quad-core CPU
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- an ultra-low-noise filter for better sound quality
- Bluetooth-compatible with LDAC high-fidelity wireless music streaming
- built-in Wi-Fi to access home wireless network and internet
- 3.5mm unbalanced headphone output
- 2.5mm balanced 4-pole output for compatible headphones
- 64GB internal flash memory
- microSD card slot for cards up to 1TB (up to 1088GB total memory)
- angled 3.6" color touchscreen
- analog volume wheel provides fine level adjustments
- USB Type-C interface (cable included) for high-speed file transfer and battery charging
- output impedance: 1.8 ohms (3.5mm headphone output), 1.6 ohm (2.5mm balanced output)
- signal to noise ratio: 122dB @ 1kHz unbalanced, 123dB @ 1kHz balanced
- milled aluminum casing
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 21 hours of continuous operation
- 2-1/2"W x 4-5/16"H x 5/8"D
- weight: 6.27 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov