The SA30 is a streaming integrated amplifier offering an impressive 120W of Class G amplification for impeccable sound, control and efficiency. Featuring Dirac Live, state-of-the-art room correction technology, and eARC support, the SA30 delivers unparalleled performance with sound quality optimized to its surroundings.
The SA30 is designed with all the latest cutting-edge features - Class G is expertly implemented and, the highest resolution of audio support is presented. Simple streaming is available with a mobile device using the native app of choice via Apple AirPlay2 or Google Chromecast.
- Class G amplification for impeccable sound and efficiency
- 120W of power per channel into 8Ω, 220W into 4Ω
- 5 analogue inputs including switchable MM/MC PHONO input
- 4 digital inputs
- 1 ARC input
- Google Cast, AirPlay 2, uPnP Streamer
- Gapless playback
- Roon Ready
- MQA supported -
- The SA30 features a full MQA decoder, which enables you to play back MQA audio files and streams, delivering the sound of the original master recording in the highest possible sound quality. At this level of playback you are hearing what was created in the studio – with precise file and platform-specific DAC compensation and management.
- 3 Dirac EQ profiles (input assignable)
- 32-bit DAC,Sabre ES9038Q2M
- Full I/P control including Control4 and Crestron
- Total harmonic distortion + noise = 0.002%
- Weight: 26.5 lbs (12kg)
- Dimensions including feet, control knob and speaker terminals (W x H x D): 433 x 100 x 323mm
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov