The revolutionary STR integrated amplifier is based on an entirely new technological platform for true benchmark performance in stereo amplification that compounds more power, more control, more connection options, and the most advanced technology available in a single, easy-to-use component.
Designed, engineered, and Crafted in Canada, STR combines the benefits of an advanced preamp with the power of a massive amplifier and processor. It includes a leading-edge DAC, onboard Anthem Room Correction (ARC™), customizable bass manager for mono or stereo sub outs, and MM and MC phono inputs to provide far more than the average integrated amp.
It integrates new generations of many of Anthem’s award-winning, audiophile-loving, review-praised digital signal processing innovations to deliver a noticeably higher level of audio performance realism.
- High-resolution preamplifier section
- High current, high output amplifier section
- Uses 8 bipolar output devices per channel, a toroidal transformer power supply, and Advanced Load Monitoring for 200W at 8ohms, 400W at 4ohms, 550W at 2ohms, all continuous
- Anthem room correction optimizes in-room response for perfect sound
- Bass management for two subwoofers, in mono or stereo
- Up-sampling of lower-resolution sources to 24-bit / 192kHz
- S / PDIF coaxial and optical, and balanced AES / EBU inputs
- Asynchronous USB audio input supports 32-bit / 384kHz PCM, and DSD 2.8 / 5.6 MHz sources
- MM and MC phono, balanced XLR, and single-ended analog inputs
- Analog Direct mode
- Graphic front panel display for easy setup and navigation
- Controllable via Ethernet, RS-232, or supplied IR remote
- Input Impedance: 100Ω (MC), 47kΩ (MM)
- Input Capacitance: 270pF (MM)
- Maximum Input (At 1kHz for <0.1% THD 20Hz - 20kHz): 3.6mV (MC), 37.7mV (MM)
- Gain (Default at 1kHz, User Adjustable ± 20dB): 55dB (MC), 35dB (MM)
- RIAA Response: ± 0.1dB (20Hz to 20kHz)
- THD+N (At 1kHz, 20Hz - 20kHz BW, 2Vrms Output): 0.008% (MC), 0.005% (MM)
- S / N Ratio (At 1kHz, IEC-A, 2Vrms Output): 82dB (MC), 96dB (MM)
- Frequency Response:
- Digital-In, 192kHz: 10Hz - 50kHz (+0.00, -0.50dB)
- Digital-In, 96kHz: 10Hz - 45kHz (+0.00, -0.50dB)
- Digital-In, 44.1kHz: 10Hz - 20kHz (+0.00, -0.03dB)
- Analog-In, DSP Mode: 10Hz - 40kHz (+0.02, -0.20dB)
- Analog-In, Direct Mode: 10Hz - 80kHz (+0.00, -0.10dB)
- THD+N (at 1kHz, 20Hz - 20kHz BW, 2Vrms Output):
- Digital-In, 44.1kHz, 0 dBFS: 0.0008%
- Analog-In, DSP Mode, 1Vrms Input: 0.0020%
- Analog-In, Direct Mode, 1Vrms Input: 0.0020%
- SNR (at 1kHz, IEC-A, 2Vrms Output):
- Digital-In, 44.1kHz, 0 dBFS: 112dB
- Analog-in, DSP Mode, 2Vrms Input: 110dB
- Analog-in, Direct Mode, 2Vrms Input: 120dB
- Maximum Output (<0.1% THD): 2.2Vrms except analog-direct 3.3 Vrms
- XLR Configuration:
- Pin 1: Ground
- Pin 2: Normal
- Pin 3: Inverted
- Impedance / Power Output (Continuous, 20Hz - 20kHz, <1% THD):
- 8Ω / 200W
- 4Ω / 400W
- 2Ω / 550W
- THD (100W): 0.002% (1kHz), 0.015% (20kHz)
- IMD (100W):
- ITU-R (19kHz + 20kHz): 0.0007%
- SMPTE (60Hz + 7kHz): 0.005%
SNR (IEC-A, ref. 200W): 114dB
Frequency Response (20Hz - 20kHz): ± 0.1dB
Power Bandwidth (-3dB at 200W into 8ohms): 80kHz
Slew Rate: 30V/μs
Damping Factor (20Hz - 1kHz): 330
Channel Separation: 101dB (100Hz), 61dB (10kHz)
- 120V Version: In countries where the line voltage is 120V, this product operates from a single phase AC power source that supplies between 108V and 132V at a frequency of 60Hz.
220-240V Version: In countries where the line voltage is 220, 230, or 240V, this product operates from a single phase AC power source that supplies between 198V and 264V at a frequency of 50Hz.
Standby: 0.38W (120V), 0.45W (240V)
Standby + Network: 1.1W (120V), 1.2W (240V)
Typical Use: 250W
- High Output: 500W
- Dimensions: 6.75"h x 17"w x 17.5"d
- Weight: 40 lbs
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gramophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
In the unlikely event a television arrives damaged, we require notification of damages within 24 hours of receipt of the unit.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture and televisions, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.