Anthem's P5 amplifier is the brawn behind many successful music and movie presentation and is also the heart! Its role is as crucial as that of the speakers in its ability to render delicate musical detail one moment and deliver room-shaking explosions the next. The most exquisite piece of music falls flat without clean, quiet power to sustain it through to its natural, musical ebb.
Movie special effects require an inordinate supply of stable, high current power to give visceral credibility to the “special” aspect of each effect! In fact, all truly successful sound reproduction requires “heart.” The heart of an amplifier rests with its design and it is here that P5 amplifiers reveal their high-end lineage: multi-layered, hand-designed circuit boards with thick copper traces; rugged, independent power supplies with tuned toroidal power transformers for each amplifier channel; fourteen rugged bipolar output devices per channel; custom-designed convection-cooled heatsinks with serrated fins; a “no-fuse” design strategy. And the list goes on.
- Multi-mono design
- Cascoded complementary feedback input stage
- Independent power supplies
- Massive toroidal transformers
- Fourteen bipolar output devices per channel
- Hand-designed circuit boards
- "No fuse" design
- Oversize gold-plated binding posts
- RCA and XLR true-balanced inputs
- Inputs: 5 single-ended, 5 balanced, 1 relay trigger (3.5mm mono jack)
- Outputs: 5 pairs speaker binding posts, 1 relay trigger (3.5mm mono jack)
THD+N: (225W into 8Ω) 0.0007% at 1kHz, 0.008% at 20kHz
- IMD: 0.00019% (CCIF, 325W into 8Ω)
Power Bandwidth:10Hz to 150kHz (+0 -3dB, 325W into 8Ω)
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+0 -0.15dB), 5Hz to 100kHz (+0 -2dB)
Input Sensitivity: (RCA and XLR 0dB inputs) 1Vrms in for 28.3Vrms out
(100W into 8Ω)
Input Impedance: 18kΩ (RCA), 22kΩ (XLR)
Damping Factor: >600 at 20Hz, 400 at 1kHz (ref. 8Ω)
S/N Ratio: 125dB, A-weighted (ref. 325W)
- Crosstalk Between Any Two Channels: -140dB (20Hz), -80dB (20kHz)
Voltage Gain: 29dB
Slew Rate: 40V/µs
Front Panel: power switch (on / off)
- Rear Panel: on / off modes (trigger, manual, auto), inputs (RCA, XLR, XLR -6dB)
- Power Output: Impedance:
- 1 Channel: 325W
- All Channels: 325W
- 1 Channel: 500W
- All Channels: 500W
- 1 Channel: 675W
- All Channels: 675W
- Supply Voltage: 105 to 130V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 2 x 1800W
- Dimensions: 9.38"h x 19.25"w x 22.5"d
- Weight:130 lbs
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gramophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
In the unlikely event a television arrives damaged, we require notification of damages within 24 hours of receipt of the unit.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture and televisions, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.