The highest sound quality at all volume levels, flat frequency response into any load, and stable into the most difficult loads. The Statement M1 is a state-of-the-art monaural amplifier delivering 1,000 watts into 8ohms and 2,000 watts into 4ohms or less with THD remaining under 0.1% from 20Hz to 20kHz. Designed and engineered in our advanced research center in Ottawa, Canada, the M1 is manufactured in our Toronto facility.
More than just a slim, technologically advanced monaural design, the M1 demonstrates that Class D architecture isn't fundamentally flawed, it simply hasn't been implemented well in the past, mainly because it required such a heavy commitment to R&D. We’re fortunate to have the in-house resources to create such a groundbreaking product and one listen will reveal the truly extraordinary nature of this amplifier.
- Full resolution of all of the sonic subtleties and complexities in the input signal.
- Accurate reproduction of the full dynamic range of the signal.
- Output stage is never allowed to clip.
- No compression as output increases.
- Flat frequency response into any load, without having to resort to digital conversion or equalization to compensate.
- Stable into all loads including open circuit and short circuit.
- A low noise floor.
- Exceptional efficiency with low heat output.
- An amp so mechanically silent it will suit even the quietest listening room.
- A design that allows multiple units to be stacked with no danger of overheating.
- All of the above delivered at a price point that while not inexpensive, delivers virtually limitless dynamic fidelity.
- Proprietary design - high output, high efficiency, and compact size
- Exceptional efficiency
- Advanced load monitoring and power factor correction
- RCA, XLR, and Trigger inputs
- Trigger and Binding post outputs
- Power Output continuous, 20Hz to 20kHz, <0.1% THD+N:
- 8Ω: 1000W
- 4Ω: 2000W
- 3Ω: 2400W
- 2Ω: >2000W depending on line voltage regulation
- With 120V AC supply the amplifier’s maximum output into impedances 4 Ω and lower, as well as its maximum duration, vary depending on line voltage regulation.
- Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz:
- Open Circuit: +/- 0.1 dB
- 8Ω: +/- 0.1dB
- 4Ω: +/- 0.1dB
- 2Ω: +/- 0.2dB
- Power Bandwidth 1000 W at 8Ω: 5Hz to 45kHz
- THD+N at 1kHz, 8ohms:
- 1W: 0.01 %
- 10W: 0.01 %
- 100W: <0.03 %
- 1000W: <0.06 %
- IMD 19kHz + 20kHz, CCIF: 0.003%
- S/N Ratio ref. 1000 W, IEC-A: 113dB
- Voltage Gain: 29dB
- Input Sensitivity: 100mV for 1W output, 3.2V for 1000W output (8Ω)
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ (RCA), 20kΩ (XLR)
- Damping Factor: 800 to 1400 depending on frequency
- XLR Configuration: Pin 1: Ground, Pin 2: Positive, Pin 3: Negative
- POWER REQUIREMENTS (consumption in a typical music / theater installation):
- Standby mode, 120V mains: <1 W
- Standby mode, 240V mains: <2 W
- Operate mode, idle: 33W
- Typical operation: 300W
- Where mains voltage is 120V, one dedicated 15A circuit per amplifier is recommended depending on speaker. A 20A circuit is adequate for two amplifiers playing music where speaker impedance is 8Ω. This product operates from a single phase AC power source that supplies between 108V and 264V at a frequency of 50 or 60Hz.
- Height with feet: 2 1/4 inches
- Height without feet: 1 rack unit
- Width standard handles: 19 1/4 inches
- Width rackmount handles: 19 inches
- Depth: 18 3/4 inches
- Weight: (unpacked) 20 lbs
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gramophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
In the unlikely event a television arrives damaged, we require notification of damages within 24 hours of receipt of the unit.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture and televisions, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.