Astell&Kern is proud to introduce the A&ultima SP1000. The A&ultima SP1000 is a one-of-a-kind, high-end, powerful high-resolution music player equipped with the latest advanced features. The ultimate in sound quality, a true high-resolution music player First Astell&Kern player to feature an octa-core CPU for outstanding response and performanceHigh Definition HD5 display to create the best viewing experience Innovative new multi-function volume wheel and stainless steel or copper housing. The A&ultima SP1000: delivering the ultimate Astell&Kern technology.
- The A&ultima SP1000 is equipped with an octa-core CPU which allows the player to produce the exact musical detail present in the original recording without distortion and provides a quick, lag-free operation.
- The latest AK4497EQ dual-DAC design and the upgraded CPU in the SP1000 allows for accurate playback of native 32bit/384kHz audio with no compromise on sound quality. The music is played back, bit-for-bit, just as the artist and engineer intended for it to be heard.
- The external chassis of the SP1000 is made of rugged Stainless Steel or Copper that resists aging and external shock. The SP1000 is the ultimate music player, crafted in an artistically designed metallic setting.
- Package contents include: SP1000 Device x 1Standard Leather Case x 1 USB Type-C Cable x 1 Quick Start Guide x 1 Warranty Card x 1 micro SD card tray x 1 Pin for the tray x 1 Protective Film (Front x 2, Back x 2)
- Dimensions: L X 5.2" W X 2.95" H X ".64"
- Weight: .85LBS
- Display: 5" (720 X 1280) Touchscreen
- DAC: AK4497EQ X2 Dual DACS
- Input: USB Type C
- Output: 3.5mm analog and optical Balanced 2.5mm
- S/N Ratio: 120DB Unbalanced 122DB Balanced
- THD: .0005%
- Output impedance: Balanced: 1 ohm Unbalanced 2 ohm
- Battery: 3700 mAh Li-Poly
- Playback Time: 12 Hours
- Charge Time: 2 Hours
- Built-in Memory: 256GB
- External Limit: 256GB Additional
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov