300 ICW 4 is an in-wall/in-ceiling loudspeaker that blends in perfectly with your décor. It is ideal for listening to stereo sound or for enjoying your favorite film soundtracks as part of a home cinema system. It is also appropriate for reproducing surround sound or even as part of a multi-channel system (5.1, 7.1, 5.1.2 etc.). Thanks to the natural and well-defined mid-range of these loudspeakers, they really enhance the voice of singers and film dialog.
300 ICW is suitable for both in-wall and in-ceiling installation, making it extremely versatile and ideal for hi-fi systems, home cinema systems, or to complement classic hi-fi systems.
For the finest audio systems, the products of the 300 Series line are perfectly adapted for Dolby Atmos technology for total 3D immersion. Optional installation kits are available, particularly to facilitate installation in new environments.
- Ideal for an in-ceiling music system or overhead surround effects in a home theater system
- Includes square and round paintable magnetic grilles
- Designed and constructed in France
- Sold individually
- What's in the Box:
- In-wall / in-ceiling speaker
- Mounting frame
- Round grille
- Square grille
- Protective paint screen
- Cutout template
- User Manual
- Drivers: 4" (10c m) flax mid-bass 1" (25 mm) Al/Mg inverted dome tweeter
- Sensitivity: (2.83 V/1m) 88dB
- Frequency Response: (+/-3dB) 80Hz - 28kHz
- Low Frequency Point: (-6dB) 72Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimal Impedance: 4.5 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25w - 100w
- Dimensions: (Ø/Depth) 7-9⁄16 x 3-55/64" (192x98mm); cut-out diameter: 6-27/64" (163 mm)
- Depth Behind Surface: 3-21⁄32" (93 mm)
- Speaker Cutout Diameter: 6-7/16"
- Overall Diameter: 7-11/16"
- Mounting Depth: 3-13/16"
- Weight (w/ grille): 2.6 lbs (1.3 kg)