Enjoy an immersive viewing experience with this LG 75-inch 8K UHD smart TV. The Nano Cell display ensures color accuracy for crisp visuals from almost any direction, while LG ThinQ AI lets you offer voice commands to Alexa or Google Assistant for seamless control. This LG 75-inch 8K UHD smart TV has Ethernet, HDMI and USB ports for connecting various devices.
- Apple HomeKit: With the Home app and Siri, easily and securely control your LG NanoCell TV using your iPhone, iPad, MAC, Apple Watch, or HomePod.
- Real 8K: NanoCell 8K TV delivers real 8K resolution along with exceptional color and contrast.
- Nano Color Pro: Engineered with a wider color gamut to deliver a broader spectrum of color coverage.
- Full-Array Local Dimming Pro: For deeper blacks and enhanced contrast.
- LG α9 Gen 2 Intelligent Processor 8K: Brings images, action, and color to new life utilizing 6-step noise reduction. Empowered by AI at its core for the ultimate in 8K picture quality and sound enhancement.
- LG ThinQ AI: The world’s most intelligent TVs listen, think and answer to provide the ultimate in personalized entertainment and control over your smart home.
- 75" 8K Ultra-Large TV Screens: Brings monumental picture quality that delivers detail at wide viewing angles.
- 8K Resolution: Putting realistic colors and deeper blacks on full display. 8K TV provides four times the resolution of 4K.
- HDR: With an HDR-compatible TV, you can enjoy HDR movies and TV shows, in addition to all your current content.
- Smart TV: Smart TV with access to streaming services for countless entertainment options. Stream shows, movies, games and more with the TV's built-in Wi-Fi and integrated apps.
- webOS Smart Platform: webOS brings together popular streaming video apps, such as Netflix, and gives you access to more than 70 free premium Internet channels through the LG Channel Plus app.
- LED: LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions – They also deliver plasma-like deep blacks and rich colors.
- IPS technology: The IPS panel in this LG TV uses in-plane switching to deliver rich colors and strong contrast ratios that remain consistent at wide viewing angles.
- Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos
- Optimize picture and sound for a spectacular, more lifelike experience in every scene — it's ultra-vivid picture and powerful, moving audio that seems to flow all around you.*
- WiSA speaker compatibility
- Works seamlessly with 5.1 Channel and 2.0 Channel WiSA-ready speakers to deliver high fidelity in wireless audio and dramatically elevates the cinematic sound of everything you watch. Transmitter dongle required and sold separately.
- 4 HDMI: inputs for the best home theater connection. High-speed HDMI delivers picture and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. HDMI cable not included.
- 3 USB inputs : Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or other USB devices. Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
*Dolby Vision is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories. Dolby, Dolby Atmos and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- Display Type: LED
- Vertical Resolution: 4320p (8K)
- Screen Size: 74.5 inches
- High Dynamic Range (HDR): Yes
- High Dynamic Range Technology: 4K Cinema HDR
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Motion Enhancement Technology: TruMotion 240
- Specific Manufacturer Technologies: Billion Rich Colours, Nano Color, Object Depth Enhancer, HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping Pro
- Smart Platform: LG AI ThinQ
- Number of HDMI Inputs: 4
- Works With: Google Assistant
- Voice Assistant Built-in: Google Assistant
- Product Height With Stand: 40.9 inches
- Product Width: 66.1 inches
- Product Depth With Stand: 15.1 inches
- Product Height Without Stand: 38 inches
- Product Depth Without Stand: 2.8 inches
- Product Weight With Stand: 85.5 pounds
- Product Weight Without Stand: 69.9 pounds
- Height: 45.9 inches
- Width: 72.4 inches
- Depth: 9.1 inches
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov