It’s only natural to use the word “Studio” in the name of one of our turntables, as doing so brings together MoFi’s software and hardware sides. And while it’s our entry-level offering, StudioDeck produces high-caliber sound at a value price. Designed in collaboration with some of the world's finest audio designers, StudioDeck features an incredible amount of ingenuity and technology usually reserved for much more expensive products.
METICULOUS DESIGN AND EVALUATION
Advanced technology, user-friendly features, and unflappable design elements ensure phenomenal playback—ultimately bringing the sound of Mobile Fidelity’s famous studio into your home.
STEEL AND TEFLON INVERTED BEARING
Our steel inverted bearing system is designed for smooth, quiet rotational stability. The extremely low tolerance combination of steel, bronze, and teflon—found in much more expensive turntables—will provide you many years of high-performance playback.
ISOLATED AC SYNCHRONOUS MOTOR
The 300 RPM stepped-pulley AC motor provides excellent speed stability for pitch accuracy and rhythmic drive. The Delrin® pulley has two positions for 33 1/3 and 45 RPM speed selection. Motor vibrations are kept away from the platter and stylus by using advanced dampening materials that decouple the motor from the rest of the turntable.
- 33-1/3 and 45.0 RPM belt drive turntable
- Custom design and manufactured in the USA
- 10-inch MoFi Studio Tonearm
- 3/4-inch Delrin® platter
- Isolated 300 RPM AC synchronous motor
- Anti-Vibration feet designed by HRS
- Motor: 300 RPM AC Synchronous
- Speeds: 33 1/3 RPM, 45.0 RPM
- Platter: 3.88 lbs Delrin®
- Wow & Flutter: 0.017% – 0.025%
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 72dB
- Power Supply Requirements: 120V 60Hz, 220-230V 50Hz, 100V 50Hz
- Power Consumption: < 5W
- Dimensions: 19.69" x 5.375" x 14.25"
- Weight: 19.1 lbs
- Overhang: 0.71" (18mm)
- Offset Angle: 22.8˚ (+/- 2˚ adjustable)
- Cartridge Weight Range: 5g – 10g
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov