Sony’s intelligent industry-leading noise canceling headphones with premium sound elevate your listening experience with the ability to personalize and control everything you hear.
Be at one with your music
Discover how the WH-1000XM4 headphones blend our most advanced noise canceling with exceptional sound quality and a range of smart features for an unrivaled listening experience.
Smart listening technology to enhance your listening
The WH-1000XM4 headphones use an array of smart technologies to create a seamless, hands-free listening experience. For example, simply start speaking to automatically pause your music in Speak-to-Chat, or enjoy adaptive playback thanks to the proximity sensor and two acceleration sensors that detect whether your headphones are being worn or not.
- HD Noise-Canceling Processor QN1, Bluetooth Audio SoC and a dual noise sensor let you listen without distractions
- Personal noise canceling optimizer and atmospheric pressure optimizing
- High-quality audio with DSEE Extreme™ and LDAC
- Adaptive Sound Control automatically adjusts ambient sound settings to suit your location and behavior
- Wireless freedom with BLUETOOTH® technology
- Driver Unit: 1.57 ", dome type (CCAW Voice coil)
- DSEE Extreme: Yes
- Frequency Response: 4 Hz-40,000 Hz
- Frequency Response (Bluetooth® Communication): 20 Hz–20,000 Hz (44.1 kHz Sampling)/20 Hz–40,000 Hz (LDAC 96 kHz Sampling, 990 kbps)
- Frequency Response (Active Operation): 4 Hz-40,000 Hz
- Passive Operation: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- Cord Length: Headphone cable (approx. 3.94 ft, OFC strands, gold-plated stereo mini plug)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov