The latest edition of B&W's classic on-ear noise-isolating headphones, P5 Series 2 retains the original's understated style and luxurious leather ear pads, while raising the bar for sound quality—thanks to an all-new drive unit.
The result is a whole new standard for on-ear headphone acoustics. The sound is wonderfully open and spacious. Bass is powerful but also natural and controlled.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Hi-fi drive units are designed to work like those in a Hi-fi speaker, with a more precise, controlled movement.
- Crafted from aluminum and supple sheep's leather, for maximum comfort and durability. Ultra-soft cushioning makes them very easy on the ears.
- Ear pads feature an acoustically optimized grille pattern that allows air to move freely through the pads, reducing acoustic impedance to a minimum.
- Ear pads are held in place with magnets, so you can easily detach them to change the cable or replace the pads if they get damaged.
- Includes an easy-to-use Apple-approved microphone cable for taking calls and controlling your device on the move.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gramophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
In the unlikely event a television arrives damaged, we require notification of damages within 24 hours of receipt of the unit.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture and televisions, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING
~ Shipping fees are factored into all furniture prices ~