Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
A powerful presence
Since its inception, the Wind has been appreciated for its avant-garde design and superior sonic architecture. Its complex cabinet geometry has masterfully made this dynamic, multi-driver speaker sound “Totem Great”.
A totally unique (4x) driver 3-way speaker system, the Wind stands for flexibility and truly full-range expressiveness. The multiple midranges allow for an incredible amount of musically informative material to transpire in space with ease. The sound level possibilities of this large dynamic system also facilitate large and complex musical demonstrations. Design and performance are brought forth in a flexible and manageable equilibrium. Also available in Design finish.
- Avant-garde design
- Superior sonic architecture
- Complex cabinet geometry
- Absolute surreal holographic imaging
- Available in exotic veneer finishes
- Totally unique (4x) driver 3-way speaker system
- On- and off-axis point source imaging
- Specially damped, long-throw woofer
- Special low resonance tweeter with chamber
- Multiple midranges
- Extreme-quality hard-wired crossover
- Frequency Response: 24 Hz – 21 kHz ± 3 dB (in room)
- Recommended Power: 80 – 250 W
- Woofer: 8.5″ / 21.59 cm cast frame, specially damped.
- Midrange 2×5.5″ with 3″ / 7.62 cm voice coil. Cast frame. High power handling, wrap around neo magnet structure, accurate linear throw
- Tweeter: 1″ / 2.54 cm alloy dome flexible linear suspension, low resonance, chamber
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 10.7″ x 44.3″ x 14″ / 27.18 x 112.522 x 35.56 cm (over max. size)
- Placement from rear wall: 3′ – 7′ / 91.44 – 213.36 cm
- Placement distance apart: 6′ – 14′ / 182.88 – 426.72 cm
- Break-in Time: 200 – 250 hours
- Crossover Frequency: Woofer to mids, 2nd order / 2nd order, mids to tweets 2nd order 2nd order
- Speaker Terminals: Bi-wireable, Gold WBT connectors
- Weight 74.8lb / 34kg
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov