HTM6 Anniversary Edition
The HTM6 Anniversary Edition is small enough to fit in to convenient spaces in your home but powerful enough to partner the floorstanding 603 Anniversary Edition. HTM6 Anniversary Edition brings more realism and accuracy to your movie experience.
Decoupled Double Dome Tweeter
Layered beautiful details
The new HTM6 Anniversary Edition adopts a refined and upgraded version of the proven Decoupled Double Dome tweeter, offering 38kHz breakup performance. The result? An accurate and immersive reproduction of your favourite music.
Truly amazing sound
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the revolutionary Continuum™ cone, as found in our flagship 800 Series Diamond. Once reserved for only our most revered models, Continuum brings you a cleaner and more accurate performance.
Upgraded and optimized crossovers
Even more transparency
As well as celebratory cosmetic changes, 600 Series Anniversary also benefits from a new optimised crossover design featuring carefully selected components, offering greater insight from your music.
- Decoupled Double Dome aluminum tweeter
- Continuum™ cone FST™ midrange
- Drive units:
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) aluminum dome high-frequency
- 2x ø150mm (5 in) Continuum™ cone bass/ midrange
- Frequency Range: -6dB at 42Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency Response: 72Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 87dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- Harmonic Distortion
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 100Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 200Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 4.3Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 30W - 120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Height: 160mm (6.3 in)
- Width: 480mm (18.9 in)
- Depth: 255mm (10.0 in) cabinet only
- 279mm (11 in) including grille and terminals
- Net weight: 7.8kg (17.2 lb)
- Cabinet finishes: Black, White, Oak
- Grille finishes: Black, Grey
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov