The wireless subwoofer for your Sonos system. When you pair a Sub with any Sonos speaker, you’ll hear parts of your music that you wouldn’t hear otherwise. Sub does all the heavy lifting required to deliver the low, low frequencies, letting your other speakers focus on perfecting the mid and high-range frequencies. You won’t just hear the difference. You’ll feel it.
- Zero cabinet rattle or buzz
- Wirelessly connects to any Sonos speaker or Sonos Amp
- Automatic equalization for optimal sound
- Versatile design can be placed upright or flat
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the two dedicated speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Two force-canceling speaker drivers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports carefully tuned to enhance Sub performance.
- Frequency response: Plays down to 25 Hz
- Automatic equalization. Audio settings adjust to perfectly balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker or component to optimize sound quality.
- Adjustable volume controls let you customize your sound.
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port provides the option to connect Sub to a wired home network.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2 in. (389 x 402 x 158 mm).
- Weight: 36.3 lbs. (16 kg).