The Sonos Connect is the simplest way to update your stereo or receiver for streaming. Connect streams the music you love without loss of fidelity and at full CD-quality bandwidth. Adjust the sound to get the bass, treble, balance, and loudness just the way you like it. You can even set it up to control the volume using the Sonos app or your audio equipment. Attach Connect to your amplified audio equipment using the analog or digital outputs. Plug it in. Connect it to your WiFi using the Sonos app for uninterrupted wireless music streaming.
- Streams music and more
- Features digital and analog outputs
- Analog audio input
- Control from your smartphone or tablet
- Compact, stackable design
- Audio line-in. RCA connection.
- Audio line-out. Analog (RCA), digital (optical and coaxial) for connecting to your amplified audio equipment.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet ports: Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports to connect to a wired home network.
- System requirements: Amplified audio equipment with analog or digital audio output. Broadband Internet in your home.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 2.91 x 5.35 x 5.51 in. (74 x 136 x 140 mm).
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.69 kg).
- Side panel buttons & lights: Volume and Play/Pause buttons. LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov