The Sonos Beam is the smart soundbar for your T.V. Designed for clarity even at low levels while still providing great room-filling sound. All while integrating seamlessly with any other Sonos product allowing you to expand from a soundbar to surround sound.
- Plays music, TV, movies, and more
- Exceptional dialogue clarity with Speech Enhancement
- Automatically pairs with your TV and remote
- Amazon Alexa voice control
- Apple AirPlay compatible with iOS devices
- Four full-range woofers ensure you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear dialogue.
- Three passive radiators help move air around inside the compact Sonos Beam and add warm sound to the bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Five far-field microphone array used for advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation.
- When the microphone LED is on, Alexa is ready for a voice command. When the light is off, the microphone is off.
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
- Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 2.70 x 25.625 x 3.94 in. (68.5 x 651 x 100 mm)
- Weight: 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
- HDMI ARC: HDMI Cable connects to your TV’s HDMI ARC input.
- Optical Audio: Optical Audio Adapter to connect to your TV.
- Top-panel features: Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov