SE846 Sound Isolating™ features four high-definition drivers for extended high-end clarity and a groundbreaking low-pass filter for true subwoofer performance. Featuring a customizable frequency response and an innovative, detachable cable system, the SE846 Earphones provide a perfectly tailored listening experience.
- Four high-definition drivers for extended high-end clarity and a groundbreaking low-pass filter for true subwoofer performance in a convenient and portable package.
- Groundbreaking low-pass filter provides the previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer—without sacrificing clarity or detail
- Adjustable frequency response for customizable sound signatures with removable metal nozzle and changeable nozzle inserts (balanced, warm, and bright options included)
- Detachable cable system enables multiple connectivity options for long-term device compatibility, upgrades, and ease of maintenance.
- Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
- Secure, over-the-ear configuration keeps earphones in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- All color models come with Bluetooth 4.1 communication cable, Universal 3.5 mm communication cable, standard 3.5 mm audio cable, micro-USB charging cable, clothing clip, ¼’ adapter, airline adapter, two pairs of nozzle inserts, nozzle removal key, premium carrying case, and fit kit with wide variety of sleeves.
- Inline remote and mic offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
- Pairs with most phones, laptops, and tablets with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, and provides up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range
- Sensitivity 114 dB SPL/mW
- Frequency Range 15 Hz –20 kHz
- Speaker Type Quad High-Definition
- Impedance 9 Ω
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov