The Denon Flagship AVR-X8500H powers the next generation of home theater with the world’s first 13.2 channel receiver that supports the latest immersive audio formats, including IMAX Enhanced, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and unparalleled music playback options, thanks to our built-in HEOS technology, Apple AirPlay 2, and Amazon Alexa voice compatibility for seamless control.
- The AVR-X8500H ushers in a leading-edge home theater experience with 13.2 channels that support the latest surround sound formats and 4K Ultra HD picture.
- The AVR-X8500H’s advanced video section is fully compatible with the latest HDMI and HDCP 2.2 specifications and prepared for any 4K Ultra HD source. High Dynamic Range (HDR), Dolby Vision compatibility, Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) and eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) are supported as well. You can also enjoy ultra-high-definition pictures from legacy analog and digital sources.
- Every sound, all your music, controlled effortlessly. Full wireless connectivity is provided via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The AVR-X8500H works with Apple Airplay and Amazon Alexa, bringing cutting-edge voice control and incredible sound to all your home entertainment. The built-in HEOS technology allows the AVR-X8500H to become the app-controlled heart of a whole-house wireless sound network.
- The AVR-X8500H easily guides you through the set-up process to ensure the most accurate configuration and lets you optimize all settings for the best possible sound and video quality. The most advanced Audyssey MultEQ XT32 room measurement system guarantees the best sound in every room.
- Max Number of Processing (Preamp) Channels: 13.2
- Alpha ProcessingAL32 Processing Multichannel
- Denon Heos Control
- 8 Total HDMI Inputs
- IP and RS 232 Control Available
- 3 HDMI Output
- MM Phonostage
- 2 Subwoofer Outs
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.05% 2ch Drive): 150 W
- Weight in LBS: 51.6
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov