A New Type of Projection Experience — Only from Epson®.
Enjoy an epic viewing experience virtually anywhere with the Epson EpiqVision Mini EF11 Laser Projector. With a built-in high-quality speaker system, this all-in-one projector is the perfect way to watch all your favorite streaming services. Simply connect your preferred streaming solution such as an Apple TV®, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, or Android TV to the built-in HDMI® port and you’re ready to start streaming1 your favorite content up to an epic 150" — no screen required.
The Epson EpiqVision Mini EF11 Laser Projector takes the complexity out of watching your favorite content anywhere in your home.
- Stunning Picture Quality up to 150"
- Ready for Streaming1
- Integrated Dual-Speaker Audio System
- Elegant Compact Design
- Epson MicroLaser Array Technology
- 3LCD, 3-chip technology with HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio (can also display 4:3 material)
- scene-based color correction for clear, natural picture
- color modes: dynamic, vivid, bright cinema, natural, cinema
- recommended image size: 30" to 150"
- throw ratio of 1:1
- light output: 1000 lumens
- 200,000:1 contrast ratio
- Image adjustments:
- vertical keystone correction: +/- 34° (auto)
- horizontal keystone correction: +/- 40° (manual)
- 1 HDMI input
- stereo minijack output for connecting headphones or external speakers
- USB-A input for firmware updates and projecting files from cameras or USB storage devices
- can be used as 5V/2A power supply
- USB-B port for service only
- detachable power cord
- built-in two-way mono speaker system (1.5 watts)
- General features:
- multi-array laser diode (lasts up to 20,000 hours in normal/quiet mode)
- quiet cooling fan (22-27 dB)
- remote control with operating distance of 16.4 feet
- projection method: front, rear, upside down
- 8-1/8"W x 2-5/8"H x 7"D
- weight: 2.7 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov