When developing the M9, we at FiiO saw that there wasn't any one player that combined all of the functions people want. Was there a player that could transmit the HWA/aptX/aptX HD/LDAC lossless Bluetooth codecs, even when used as a USB DAC? What about something that also contained a highly optimized audio circuit for excellent sound quality? Did any players also give the user an experience worthy of a flagship, capable of many features including Wi-Fi music streaming all in a slick interface? We sought to change that with the M9 – which does all of this and more.
- The M9 uses Bluetooth 4.2 and supports virtually all Bluetooth formats including the high-resolution ones for your ultimate listening pleasure, including 24-bit aptX HD (also backward compatible with aptX), LDAC, and HWA.
- The two AK4490EN DACs employed in the M9 feature a high signal-to-noise ratio, exceptional dynamic range, and low distortion – making for a precise yet exciting sound signature.
- With the M9, you can get your music from wherever, whenever. Don't want to deal with wires when transferring your songs over? Use Wi-Fi on the M9. Want to listen to your music on your computer? Do so with DLNA without having to worry about space on the M9. Want to discover new music on streaming services? The built-in streaming apps have you covered.
- Under normal usage, the M9 can last around 10 hours, while in deep sleep (standby) mode the M9 can be still be used after a whopping 45 days! And being in deep sleep mode does not mean sacrificing convenience – just hit the power button, and the M9 instantly is ready to go.
- CPU model: Exynos 7270 14nm
- Display size: 3.2 inches
- Display type: LG IPS screen
- Headphone out (PO) 3.5 mm headphone jack+2.5mm balanced headphone jack
- Dimensions 60mm*106mm*13.3mm
- Weight about 133g
- Battery capacity 2350mAh Li-polymer battery
- THD+N ＜0.002%（1kHz/10kΩ）
- Frequency response 5Hz~80 kHz（-3dB）
- SNR ≥117dB (A-weighted)
- Output power ≥170mW（32Ω /THD+N＜1%)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov