Omnia is an ecosystem that embodies Sonus faber’s values and heritage, from Italian tradition to modern technologies. An organic architecture of technological desires, exemplified in one, wireless system.
Omnia is Sonus faber’s debut wireless speaker. Celebrated for fine design, sonic performance and technological innovation, Omnia connects seamlessly to streaming devices, turntables and TVs. With 7 interior speakers and limitless sound. The Omnia wireless speaker uses CRESCENDO™ advanced signal processing to create an immersive sound experience in an all-in-one device.
The innovative acoustic technology meets Sonus faber’s natural elements, easily merging with every home environment. The Natural Sound enhance everyday special moments this all-in-one high end wireless speaker possibilities guarantee.
Omnia connects seamlessly to streaming devices, turntables and TVs.
Design high-end wireless speaker Omnia is created to satisfy every ambience sonorization. A wide suite of digital and analogic connections allows the users to best interact with the system’s amazing performance.
- SENSO™ - Omnia’s tactile illuminated wooden top panel. This touch sensitive interface allows direct control of the system.
- CRESCENDO™ - this advanced signal processing system results in a greater sense of dimensionality and immersivity, cleverly utilizing the two full range sides speakers.
- Stereo 4-way.
- DSP-optimized closed box system.
- Tw: Ø 19mm silk dome driver
- Mr: Ø 76mm paper pulp cone drivers
- Fr: Ø 44,5mm cellulose pulp membrane drivers
- W: Ø 165mm long-throw aluminum cone driver
- POWER RATING: 490 W
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30Hz to 25kHz (@-6dB)
- AUDIO INPUT
- HDMI Arc 2 channel
- Analog input: MM Phono/line-in
- NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
- Ethernet (10/100 Mbps)
- Wi-Fi dual band 2x2 802.11
- b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5.2GHz)
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): 130 x 650 x 280 mm (5,11 x 25,59 x 11,05 in)
- WEIGHT: 7.6 Kg (16.75 lb)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov