The Bowers & Wilkins Px8 007 Edition headphones unite two icons of British style and performance. As elegant and timeless as the world-famous secret agent himself, these special edition headphones deliver the high-performance wireless sound synonymous with Bowers & Wilkins’ flagship headphones.
Commemorating the 60th Anniversary of 007, the Px8 007 Edition is finished in Midnight Blue Nappa leather, a celebration of the dinner jacket worn by James Bond in his first on-screen appearance, in 1962’s Dr. No.
Px8 007 Edition’s Bond references are as discreet as the great spy himself. Beyond the exclusive leather and premium metal detailing, the headphones also feature the classic 007 logo on top of the earcup and an exclusive red power slider.
The acoustically transparent material protecting the drive units in each earcup boasts a screen print of the iconic Gun Barrel design featured at the start of so many incredible Bond movies.
- Hybrid Noise Cancellation
- Ambient Pass-Through
- Wear-Detection Sensor
- Bluetooth® audio - Bluetooth 5.2 with aptX™ Adaptive
- USB-C charging & audio interface
- Drive units: 2 x 40mm dynamic full range carbon driver
- 4x mics for ANC
- 2x mics for telephony
- Distortion (THD) <0.1% (1 kHz/10mW)
- Battery type Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery life & charging
- 30 hours playback
- 15 minute charge for 7 hours playback
- Net weight: 320g (without carry case)
- Dimensions (Carry Case): 189mm (w) x 63mm (d) x 233mm (h)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov