The Sonos Play:5 is the powerful high fidelity speaker of the Sonos lineup. Featuring superior stereo sound using a six driver array. Sonos plays everything – the most popular streaming services, on-demand Internet radio, your favorite podcasts and audiobooks, your go-to collection of downloads – whatever you love to listen to. Using the Sonos app you can search through music select the rooms your music is playing in and control volume all from your phone.
- Our best-sounding, most powerful speaker
- Superior wireless performance
- Line-in jack for a turntable or other devices
- Apple AirPlay compatible with iOS devices
- Stereo pairing
- Humidity Resistant
- Place vertically to activate mono mode and use Play:5 in a stereo pair if desired
- Six Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the six dedicated speaker drivers and the acoustic architecture.
- Three tweeters create the crispest and clearest high-frequency response.
- Three mid-woofers ensure you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass—without distortion, even at high volumes.
- Audio line-in. An auto-detecting 3.5 mm connection.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 8.03 x 14.33 x 6.06 in. (203 x 364 x 154 mm).
- Weight: 14 lbs. (6.36 kg).
- Touch-interface controls & lights: Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, and play/pause. LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov