HomeWorks® RF visor controls provide control of lighting and other equipment from your car — with just the touch of a button. The RF visor receiver has four dry contact closure outputs that can be used for garage doors or gates. Turn lights on or off, set scenes, or turn on vacation mode from your car as you are leaving your home. Pre-printed labels are provided to clearly identify each button’s function.
- Model Number: HR-VCRX-SW: Visor Control Receiver
- Input Voltage: 120 V, 60 Hz (with plug-in 9 V transformer)
- Regulatory Approvals: Plug-in low-voltage transformer: UL Listed for US and Canada, NOM; Visor Control Receiver: FCC, IC Line-Voltage
- Connections: Lutron provides a plug-in low-voltage transformer.
- Mounting: Mount with wall bracket (provided) or place on tabletop.
- Environment: Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C, 32 °F to 104 °F
Ambient operating humidity: 0-90% humidity, non-condensing. Indoor use only.
- Outputs: Four low-voltage dry contacts.
Max. voltage: NEC® Class 2 (IEC PELV)
Max. current: 1 A @ 30 V
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov