HomeWorks RF Lamp Dimmers, used in both localized and optimized lighting control designs, function much like standard dimmers and switches, and have an integral microprocessor, allowing them to be incorporated into the whole-house lighting control system. Communications with the system are accomplished via radio frequency (RF). RF Lamp Dimmers are useful in locations where single plug-in lamps need to be dimmed or switched. RF Lamp Dimmers incorporate advanced features such as fade on/ fade off, slow fade off, and rapid full on.
- Green indicator lights.
- Power failure memory: should power be interrupted, the lights will return to their previously set level prior to the interruption when power is restored.
- Six-foot (1.8m) cord length.
- Tapswitch is programmable.
- On a single tap, lights fade up or down.
- On a double-tap, lights go to full ON.
- Pressing and holding the tapswitch slowly fades lights to OFF, beginning at press.
- Light levels can be fine-tuned by pressing and holding the raise/lower rocker until the desired light level is reached.
- UL Listed.
- CSA Certified.
- FCC Compliant.
- Operating voltage: 120/127 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Each HomeWorks RF processor is capable of directly controlling up to 64 RF dimmers.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov