IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCKs provide an innovative new approach in isolating studio monitors, guitar amps and other systems. This unique design provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations, which results in greater sound clarity and focus. Possibly the most versatile isolation tool available for the studio, live stage or home as you can place them as needed to improve the clarity and performance of your pro equipment and monitors.
- Isolation, sound clarity and openness for studio monitors, guitar / bass amps, subs and more
- The ISO-PUCK’s upper flange “suction cup” design adheres to the underside of the cabinet making the upper isolator live with the speaker, while the lower isolator adheres to the supporting surface
- These isolators decouple studio monitors from the supporting surface to eliminate the transfer of energy and the resulting sound smearing and coloration
- Even studio monitors placed on the most solid steel stands, millwork or heavy granite surfaces will greatly benefit from the ISO-PUCK as the internal reflections coming back up from the supporting surface are attenuated to eliminate the smear and provide greater sound clarity
- Overall size: 2.4”x1.2” (6 x 3cm)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov