Featuring PSB’s trademark carbon-filled polypropylene 6-1/2” woofer, this speaker has a warm and balanced sound with plenty of power handling, thanks to the high temperature voice coil. The 3/4" aluminum dome tweeter, another proprietary PSB driver, is concentrically mounted and features a carefully engineered Wave Guide and ball-joint pivot mount assembly.
This allows the tweeter to go lower in frequency, creating a perfect blend with the woofer in the crossover region, and allows the tweeter to be aimed toward the listening position for enhanced musical imaging. Adjustment for the level of the tweeter allows you to dial in the upper frequency response of the speaker and its acoustic environment after installation to achieve the most musical balance for every room.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- 6-1/2" 2-way in-ceiling flush-mount speaker system
- Proprietary Imagine carbon-filled polypropylene cone w/ injection-molded basket
- Proprietary 3/4" aluminum dome tweeter
- Aimable tweeter angle adjustment (ball-joint)
- Tweeter level switch
- Round and square magnetic frameless speaker grilles included
- Gold-plated, spring loaded binding posts
- Precision crossover network for smooth wide-band response
- Dual position switch for tweeter level
- High strength doglegs for easy installation and removal
- Pre-construction brackets and backcan available
- Includes both round and square magnetic frameless grilles
- Sold individually
- On Axis @ 0°±3dB: 50 - 20,000Hz
- Anechoic Chamber: 86dB
- Listening Room: 88dB
- Nominal: 6 ohms
- Minimum: 4 ohms
- Recommended Input Power: 10w - 100w
- Tweeter (Nominal): 3/4” aluminum dome w/ ferrofluid black anodized
- Woofer (Nominal): 6-1/2” carbon-filled polypropylene cone rubber surround
- Design Type: open back
- EQ Adjustment: tweeter switch
- Mounting Depth: 4-1/2”
- Cutout Diameter: 8-3/8”
- Grille Round: 9-7/16”
- Grille Square: 9-7/16" x 9-7/16"
- Cutout Dimensions: 8 3/8"
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov