Focal has established itself as a key player in the high-end headphones market. The brand completes its high-fidelity Headphone Collection with Arche, an electronic associated solution to amplify your songs and your emotions. Thanks to the digital-analog converter and the pure class A amplification modes designed especially for headphones it integrates, Arche ensures an exceptional sound quality throughout your listening session.
- Digital-analog converter is compatible with high-resolution formats (384kHz - DSD 256).
- 2 integrated amplifiers (voltage and hybrid): choose the amplifier type best suited to your headphones.
- Presets for every set of Focal headphones: get the best from Focal’s combination of electronics and acoustics.
- Dual mono audiophile construction from input of the digital signal to output of the self-powered signal.
- Can also be used as a digital-analog converter for high-fidelity home systems
- Type: DAC and headphones amplifier
- Max. power: 2 x 1W @ 1kHz under 32 Ω
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 100kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) < 0,001%
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 116dB @ 32 Ω (Class A)
- Power supply: 85 to 265 Vac / 47 – 63Hz
- Dimensions (H x L x D): 321 x 200 x 297mm
- Weight: 10.25 lbs (4.65kg)
- Audio inputs Unbalanced: analog RCA
- Digital S/PDIF coaxial (RCA): Max. sampling frequency 192kHz (AES3-compatible)
- Max. resolution 24-bit
- Optical digital (TosLink) Max. sampling frequency 192kHz (AES3-compatible)
- Max. resolution: 24-bit
- Digital USB (USB-B): standard
- USB: USB 2.0 / USB 3.0 – USB audio class
- Audio outputs: Balanced analog 3-point XLR
- Unbalanced analog: RCA
Firmware update via USB port (USB-A)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov