Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
FiiO's A3 portable headphone amplifier has way more power behind their new design.
- All-aluminum-alloy body and chassis increases metal texture and increases shielding from EM interference.
- New toggle switches are more reliable and easier to read and operate.
- Pre amplifier OPA1642 serves as the voltage amplifier, with great layering and medium and high frequency extension.
- Power amplifier AD8397 serves as the current amplifier, with great control of low frequencies and smooth drive.
- Bass On boosts bass effect without influencing the overall sound field; Bass Off bypasses bass circuit, decreases interference and noise floor so as to ensure the purity of the sound quality.
- Can work while charging. 1400mAh built-in battery provides more than 16 hours of battery life.
- Weight: 92 g
- Audio Input: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Volume Control: ALPS potentiometer
- Drive Ability: 16~150 Ω (recommend)
- Battery Capacity: 1400 mAh
- Output Power: 270 mW (32 Ω/THD+N＜1%). 450 mW (16 Ω/THD+N＜1%)
- THD: 0.004% (1 kHz)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz~90 kHz（-3dB，Input: 300mV）
- Input Sensitivity: 2.4 V (GAIN=L), 0.8 V (GAIN=H)
- Crosstalk: ≥72 dB (Gain=H)
- Gain: -3.8 dB (GAIN=L), 11.7 dB (GAIN=H)
- MAX Output Voltage: 8.67 Vp-p
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov