The HD6 powered speaker system represents a major milestone for Audioengine and shows just how far the company has come in 10 years. Featuring built-in amplifiers that really pack a punch as well as analog and digital inputs including aptX™ Bluetooth® and optical, the HD6 is not just another great-sounding pair of Audioengine powered speakers; it's a complete audio system.
Built-in power amplifiers save space and eliminate the need to connect HD6 to a stereo receiver or external power amp. Simply plug the left speaker into a power outlet and connect the included speaker wire from the left to the right passive speaker. All internal components of the HD6 are designed and tuned together, so you’ll get Audioengine’s signature sound and a much more efficient system than traditional separate passive speakers and amplifiers.
- Built-in analog class A/B monoblock power amplifiers
- Dual audio inputs and full-range variable output
- High-fidelity advanced Bluetooth with aptX, simplified setup, extended range, and 24-Bit upsampling
- 24-Bit digital optical (SPDIF) input
- Custom 5.5” Kevlar® woofers with die-cast aluminum woofer baskets
- Custom 1” silk tweeters with neodymium magnets and ferrofluid-cooled voice coils
- Hand-built cabinets with furniture-grade finishes
- Detachable magnetic speaker grilles
- Threaded inserts to secure speakers to stands
- Passive crossovers with upgraded components
- Solid aluminum remote control