The SEQUEL Return Desk provides additional workspace when used with the SEQUEL Desk—or is a great laptop station on its own. The return ships with a front panel to conceal cables when placed against a wall. If the return is floating in a room, then the desk’s back panel can be used to conceal the back side.
- Magnetically attached front panel included
- Optional BDI SEQUEL 6009 Back Panel
- Return 6002 Dimensions: 29"h (74 cm) x 60"w (153 cm) x 16"d (41 cm)
- Back Panel 6009: SEQUEL Desk 6001 includes a BACK PANEL that can be used on either the desk or return. If floating both the desk and the return within a room, an additional back panel is necessary.
- Return End Panel 6012: The return end panel is an optional accessory that encloses the side of SEQUEL Return 6002.
- Model 6002:
- Dimensions: 29"h x 60"w x 16"d
- Weight: 76 lbs
- Back Panel - Model 6009:
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Dimensions: 25.25"h x 59"w
- Return End Panel - Model 6012:
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Dimensions: 24.5"h x 13.5"w
BDI’s wood finishes feature natural hardwood solids and veneers. Wood is a product of nature and—unlike man-made materials that can be manufactured to strict and consistent specifications—has natural imperfections that are part of its appeal and character. Every piece of wood differs from every other, even when coming from the very same tree. As such, variation in grain, texture, and tone should be expected from one panel or piece of furniture to the next. It is this variation that separates natural wood from an engineered product, and variations should be expected as part of the beauty of a real wood finish.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov