The Lumina collection by Sonus faber presents an exciting change, new to the typical Sonus faber product design portfolio but still able to embody the history and values of the brand. “Simplicity” is central to the collection’s identity that aims to reach a wide audience and to deliver a luxury music experience in all Sonus faber homes, which is facilitated through our longstanding tradition of refined materials and careful craftsmanship.
LUXURY, MINIMALIST, NATURAL
The simple and squared design of the Lumina models was chosen to emphasize the quality of materials used. This principal of minimalism directly captures the essence of the product, thoughtfully designed in conjunction with the theory that “less is more”.
A COMPLETE HOME CINEMA SYSTEM TO ENJOY YOUR TIME
The Lumina Collection is obviously perfect for stereo listening. If you’re looking to get more out of your system, Lumina is also an ideal protagonist for a multi-channel system. Providing more emphasis and substance to action scenes, dialogues and soundtracks, Lumina perfectly pairs with the Gravis subwoofer models, which feature matching finishes and materials. Lumina and Gravis combine to create a 5.1 Home Theater system that offers a rich, articulated sound that provides possibilities for growth and modification tailored to your space and listening needs.
- TWEETER: The iconic D.A.D. (Damped Apex Dome™) tweeter, the same used in the Sonetto series, features a Kurtmueller hand coated soft silk diaphragm of 29mm.
- THE MULTILAYER WOOD FRONT BAFFLE: Among the materials selected for this line what stands out is the Lumina’s multilayer wood of the front baffle and the real wood veneer, available in iconic premium finishes including walnut and wenge, both in matte finish with maple inlays, with a third option available in piano black. All other surfaces of the cabinet are hand covered in our iconic black leather.
- MIDWOOFER: Lumina II features a 6’’ midwoofer developed for this collection and equipped with the custom-made basket and the diaphragm based on cellulose pulp blended with other natural fibers.
- REFLEX PORT: The reflex port gives additional versatility for the models’ range: on the bookshelf and center channel speakers it’s placed on the frontside. Thanks to this solution, Lumina I speaker is significantly less sensitive to its placement, allowing sound excellence even when placed close to a backwall. It can be placed wherever you want always enjoying a great performance and listening experience.
- SYSTEM: 2-way shelf loudspeaker system. Vented box design.
- Tw: Ø 29mm high definition DAD™ driver.
- Mw: Ø 150mm paper cone driver.
- CROSSOVER: Optimized amplitude/phase response for optimal space/time performance. Crossover frequency: 1800 Hz.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 55 Hz -24.000 Hz
- SENSITIVITY: 86dB SPL (2.83V/1m)
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 4 ohm
- SUGGESTED AMPLIFIER POWER OUTPUT: 30W – 150W, undistorted signal
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): 304 x 180 x 263mm (12 x 7,1 x 10,3 in)
- WEIGHT: 5,8 Kg (12,8 lb)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov