Great performance for longer runs
This AudioQuest Pearl cable's active processing chip and high-purity copper conductors ensure that every bit of picture and sound information makes it to your gear.
Pearl is a "High Speed with Ethernet" cable, and it can pass all the latest surround sound formats like Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X from your TV to your receiver or sound bar with support for enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC). It can help deliver premium picture quality, too, with support for 4K resolution at 60 frames per second. Dynamic HDR formats like HDR10+ are supported for contrast and color that are optimized on a scene-by-scene basis.
- active design uses a signal processing chip to ensure more reliable signal transmission over greater distances
- bandwidth up to 18Gbps
- dynamic HDR formats like HDR10+, for contrast and color optimized scene by scene
- enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) for sending lossless high-resolution multichannel audio from the TV back to an A/V receiver
- long-grain copper (LGC) A/V and eARC conductors
- tinned copper ground reference conductors
- "Level 1" noise dissipation: all conductors directionally controlled
- PVC jacket supports in-wall installation
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov