AK T5p 2nd Generation is the latest collaboration between Beyerdynamic – the renowned German manufacturer with almost 100 years of headphone-making heritage – and Astell&Kern, the market leader in premium portable music players. A closed-back design, the AK T5p 2nd Generation is tuned for optimal audio performance with Astell&Kern’s portable players, providing peerless clarity across all frequencies, plus excellent bass reinforcement.
- Due to the higher efficiency, the low-impedance sound transducers of the T5p reach the full sound potential, even with low-output devices such as smartphones, tablets, and high-resolution players.
- The tilted shape of the sound transducers produces a fascinatingly spatial and transparent sound – for a dynamic and authentic musical experience.
- The hybrid construction of pure silver, silver OCC and OCC litz creates a unique harmony and is the finishing touch to the AK T5p’s excellence. No more sharp highs or too much bass: bring perfect balance to your music with this unique cable.
- Hand Crafted and Built-in Germany
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Frequency Response: 5-50000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- SPL: 102 DB
- Power Handling Capacity: 300 mW
- Weight Without Cable: 340 Grams
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov