AK T5p 2nd Generation is the latest collaboration between Beyerdynamic – the renowned German manufacturer with almost 100 years of headphone-making heritage – and Astell&Kern, the market leader in premium portable music players. A closed-back design, the AK T5p 2nd Generation is tuned for optimal audio performance with Astell&Kern’s portable players, providing peerless clarity across all frequencies, plus excellent bass reinforcement.
- Due to the higher efficiency, the low-impedance sound transducers of the T5p reach the full sound potential, even with low-output devices such as smartphones, tablets, and high-resolution players.
- The tilted shape of the sound transducers produces a fascinatingly spatial and transparent sound – for a dynamic and authentic musical experience.
- The hybrid construction of pure silver, silver OCC and OCC litz creates a unique harmony and is the finishing touch to the AK T5p’s excellence. No more sharp highs or too much bass: bring perfect balance to your music with this unique cable.
- Hand Crafted and Built-in Germany
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Frequency Response: 5-50000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- SPL: 102 DB
- Power Handling Capacity: 300 mW
- Weight Without Cable: 340 Grams