Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
DragonFly Red is an asynchronous USB digital-to-analog converter (DAC) designed to deliver cleaner, clearer, more naturally beautiful sound from any computer, smartphone, or tablet. DragonFly Red's unique design allows for playback of any file type regardless of resolution. Natively, DragonFly Red is capable of decoding 24-bit/96kHz data.
DragonFly Red employs a unique clock system called a Hybrid-PLL. While not discrete, the Hybrid-PLL performs equal to or better than many discrete clock systems at a fraction of their cost. Additionally, DragonFly Red is software upgradable.
- Play all music files: MP3 to high-res
- Compatible with Apple and Windows PCs, as well as iOS and Android devices (requires Apple Camera Adapter or Made-for-Android / OTG adapter)
- Asynchronous Class 1 USB data transfer using the Streamlength™ protocol
- Fixed output feeds preamp or AV receiver High output (2.1 volts) drives almost all headphones, including power-hungry models 32-bit ESS 9016 DAC with minimum-phase filter Bit-perfect digital volume control
- What's in the Box:
- DragonFly red v1.0 asynchronous USB DAC
- Travel pouch
- Flight manual
TECHNICAL SPECSSupported Operating Systems:
- Apple OS X
- Apple iOS
- Microsoft Windows (7 8.1 10)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov