The AudioQuest Big Sur 3.5mm-to-3.5mm Audio Interconnect Cable is designed to reduce distortion in your signal. To achieve this, the audio cable utilizes solid perfect-surface copper+ conductors in a double-balanced asymmetrical geometry with foamed-polyethylene insulation, a metal-layer noise dissipation system, and cold-welded gold-plated pure "purple-copper" 3.5 mm plugs.
- Perfect-surface copper+ (PSC+) conductors
- Foamed-polyethylene insulation
- Metal-layer noise-dissipation system (NDS)
- Asymmetrical double-balanced geometry
- Cold-welded gold-plated pure purple copper RCA plugs
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov