Our miniature DAC/headphone amplifier replaces the inferior DAC and amp in your smart device, PC or Mac. Simply connect the hip-DAC via USB, insert headphones and away you go. Relax with your favorite music streamer, Spotify, Apple Music or Tidal as the hip-DAC delivers a sound brimming with bold dynamism and fluid refinement.
- Hi-res PCM up to 384kHz as well as DSD256 and MQA
- Balanced, analog stage to bring you the best musicality for miles around.
- Adjust input sensitivity to match the level of drive to the load of your headphones
- Enjoy high-quality sound for up to 12 hours
- Formats supported DSD256/128/64, Octa/Quad/Double/Single-Speed DSD DXD(384/352.8kHz), PCM(384/352.8/192/176.4/96/88.2/48/44.1kHz) MQA
- Digital Inputs USB 3.0 type ’A’ High-Speed Asynchronous USB 2.0, (32bit/384kHz)
- Headphone Outputs Balanced 4.4mm S-Bal (SE) 3.5mm
- Power Output (@1% THD) BAL: 400mW@32 Ohm ; S-BAL(SE): 280mW@32 Ohm BAL: 6.3V@600 Ohm ; S-BAL (SE): 3.2V@600 Ohm
- Battery Lithium-polymer 2200mAh
- Power System Charging via USB-C, BC V1.2 compliant up to 1000mA charging current
- Power (max) <2W idle, 4W max
- Dimensions 102(l) x 70(w) x 14(h) mm
- Weight 125g (0.28 lbs)
- In the Box: USB3.0 A to B cable, USB C charging cable, USB C OTG cable