Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
The Brio has a completely new case to house its improved circuits and parts. It now sits in a fully aluminum two-part case which boosts the Brio’s heat sinking capabilities and improves on Rega’s already solid build quality and reliability. The new Brio has a cleverly integrated headphone socket specially designed to avoid interference with the audio circuit when not in use and as you would expect, a very high specification moving magnet phono stage is built in as standard. Throughout the design process, the Brio has been meticulously improved in every aspect, from the quality of materials to the manufacturing process, to make this new Brio a step ahead in Rega’s engineering and design for amplifiers.
- Brand new case design
- Second power supply line for enhanced isolation between phono and line stages
- Built-In Headphone Amplifier
- 50 Watts RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 8Ω
- 73 Watts RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 4Ω
- Phono 15Hz to 40KHz (-3dB Points) / 27Hz to 20.5KHz (-1dB Points)
- RIAA accuracy (100Hz to 10KHz) ± 0.4dB typically better than ± 0.3dB
- Line 12Hz (-1dB points) to 43KHz (-3dB points)
- Remote control batteries included – 2 x AAA Alkaline.
- Dimensions: 345mm (D) -inc volume control x 216mm (W) x 78mm (H)
- Weight: 5.1kg
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov