Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
The P120 is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solidly built quality, outstanding performance and excellent value. The low-mass diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail for vocals, speech and instrument recording in project studios and for home recording.
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design
- Switchable bass-cut filter
- Switchable attenuation pad
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 24 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 75 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass cut filter: 300 Hz - 6 dB/octave
- Electrical impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Length: 6.5"
- Diameter: 2.12"
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: <= 3 mA
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov